Monday, April 23, 2012

MS-MAPP #4

I have never thought that I could be any other way than honest in this journey! Where does that leave me from meeting 4? Well, the children with attachments and helping a child live with attachments for the rest of their lives freaked me out. I sat there and said, this does not effect us, we are getting a baby,Straight from the oven, no worries! I'm not worried, I can go back to playing seven little words. Yes, I hear the laughter in the background. I will tell you what Lamar and I learned from this instead of saying, it's life, take your Prozac like everyone else living in the U.S. and don't worry. 1. The basic needs of humans, is survival, safety, love, belonging, self esteem, and making dreams coming true. 2. The definition of attachment is the affectionate and emotional tie between people that continues indefinitely over time and lasts even when people are geographically apart. My fears have eased due to the harsh reality of life and knowing that anyone from any walk of life can have some sort of attachment needs. It's ok and we will all be fine. Loving this child with everything that we have and giving him or her everything to fulfill them! "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God." Matthew 5:8

No comments:

Post a Comment