Sunday, April 15, 2012

The baby's room




"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also" Matthew 6:21
The walls are turquoise and brown with an oatmeal color chair rail. The changing table is espresso, the 3 shelf stand in the corner is distressed yellow and from Lanell's house(Lamar's mom). The rocking chair is brown, and was bought by my dad on the day I came home from the hospital. The crib is an oatmeal color that matches the chair rail and the crib belonged to one of my dearest friends who is just like my sister! The crib held her 2 children, Claire & Christopher, when they were babies. Lamar and I are very honored to have these special pieces of furniture in our baby's nursery!!
The nursery is not yet complete, but soon it will be exactly what I dreamed it would be

No comments:

Post a Comment